This weeks release notes is jam packed full of features and updates. Every couple of months I like to give FantasySP some design tweaks, and I felt that the site is due for another round of refreshment. Not all of my changes have been implemented quite yet, but they are planned and some of them can already be seen this week. There are significant changes coming in terms of the design, usability, and upgrade process to the site.
This weeks biggest changes can be seen on Mobile FantasySP, which has not had many visual tweaks done to it in some time. My goal is to further increase readability and make the design feel fresher with more color contrast. My changes were inspired by BleacherReport’s latest mobile design. Along with the mobile design changes you’ll notice that the main site has a lot of visual changes as well.
Another major change is the addition of Fantasy Ratings based on starting lineups and full rosters. Almost a week’s worth of ratings have already been collected and this should give you guys another spin on the best teams in your synced league.
Here is the full list of changes this week:
- Mobile Site Refresh, increasing readability and adding a bit of color.
- Fantasy Transaction notifications have been added. You’ll notice a red box next to “Trans” in your User Panel indicating new transactions have been collected since you last looked.
- Player alert settings panel has an updated description.
- Starting Lineup Fantasy Ratings have been added. Included in this update is a revamped design with a better Fantasy Rating league page. You can now switch between full roster and starting lineup. For example check out my league. (Possibly more to come with this).
- Fixed league ratings not updating sometimes.
- Major fix for “empty query” bug. This was annoying me for quite awhile and I finally squashed it. Wahoo!
- Redesign of the Sync/Import fantasy league table. Looks a lot cleaner now.
- Quite a few background tweaks/additions to fix various problems.