The last time you heard about a site update was December of 2014. So much has happened since then. You can catch up on some of the bigger features on our fantasy points blog.
The following list highlights some of our bigger features that we released in order from newest to oldest…
- The Fantasy Feed has launched, which is a way to keep track of important information for your fantasy league and team. Think of it as a Facebook feed but for your fantasy team.
- Hot/Cold Streaks have been added for players.
- Game Log has been added to the Fantasy Assistant
- Fantasy Assistant speed optimizations
- FantasySP supports next generation browser protocol known as h2. (This means a faster browsing and loading experience)
- Player images update more frequently
- NFL strength of schedule defensive matchup colors added
- Optimal Lineups have been added to NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB fantasy leagues
- Support for FanDuel & DraftKings daily fantasy leagues have been added.
- Added Top Free Agents section inside the fantasy assistant
- Added more scoring settings for fantasy football
- Public Projections offered for NBA, NHL, NFL, and MLB leagues
- Fantasy Assistant top nav switches based on the sport you select
- Added Lineup Options box inside the fantasy assistant
- Update My Roster layout inside the fantasy assistant
- Sticky Headers added to various tables so you can scroll down and see the headers
- I moved across the country to Colorado. (non FantasySP related, but worth noting)
- Projections section added to Fantasy Assistant
- Improved Player Projection accuracy for all sports
- Added a bunch of new scoring categories for various sports… especially baseball
- Fixes for baseball player stats
- Add/ Delete & Manage Teams added to the fantasy assistant
There has been a record number of improvements since the last time I made a blog post back in September. I meant to write this post sooner, but things have been so busy that I was unable to find the time.
Here is the list of the biggest improvements since early September. Items that are bolded are significant updates.
- Improved accuracy in Weekly Projections across all sports
- NFL player ratings have been improved for the 2014 season.
- Support for team kickers & team quarterbacks for various leagues
- Waiver Research inside the Fantasy Assistant has been added for all sports
- Various fixes for waiver alerts, including faster alerts and increased accuracy
- Revised the layout for many tables
- bug fixes for trade suggestions
- Fixes for weird characters showing up when they aren’t supposed to
- Weekly Schedule dropdowns added inside the fantasy assistant
- NFL Schedules show where a team ranks against rush or pass
- new player images added
- Layout changes to Fantasy Assistant, its now wider
- TRUST ratings added for all sports & to Start/Sit tool.
- New NBA & NHL categories added for 2014/15 seasons
- Customized scoring settings added for NBA & NHL
- Trade Research Center has more detailed player information
- Position Ratings added to Fantasy Assistant homepage for each team
- Trust ratings and Own/Start percentages added to all waivers
- Entire FantasySP website is now SSL enabled
- All paying members have ads disabled for faster browsing
- Advanced Player Projections added for all sports
- Ability to set league as weekly lineups or daily lineups
- Sync a league or delete a team inside the fantasy assistant
The last site update was back in June and so much as happened since then. Hard to believe opening day for NFL Season just a day away. In any case, there have been a ton of updates this past summer. This post will highlight some of the major ones.
The following updates are specific to the fantasy assistant.
Now for the rest of the updates.
- Trade Analyzer & Start/Sit tool support NFL IDP
- Mobile NFL Trade Analyzer improved
- IDP Player pages improved
- Improvements to the ADP tools, added
- Players have their own ADP information and section on their player pages
- Plenty of behind the scenes geeky optimizations and tweaks to make sure things are speedy
- Improved fantasy league updating speed and efficiency
- Misc fantasy league sync fixes for accuracy
Expect a big announcement later this month or next about a major new feature to the site. You won’t be disappointed.
It’s officially summer, which means baseball is in full swing and we can’t wait until fantasy football arrives. Over the past two months, there have been major updates to FantasySP that I had yet to post about.
The two biggest updates include the Weekly Projections and our new way to analyze waiver pool. These are game changers in my book and you owe it to yourself to check it out inside the fantasy assistant.
The full list of updates include:
- NEW! Projected Weekly records and category performance has been added for baseball. NBA, NHL, and NFL are soon to follow.
- NEW! Support for league customization has been added.
- NEW! Brand new way to analyze the waiver pool.
- Resigned a few areas of the fantasy assistant.
- Fixed numerous bugs.
- Easier way to sync fantasy leagues.
- Support added for CBSSports 2014 football leagues.
- Many more misc updates and enhancements.
May is shaping up to be a heck of a month for FantasySP and our users. Major releases have been pushed out to further improve the fantasy assistant and update our email alerts.
Important updates include:
- NEW! The introduction of the under and over achieving research section and inline colors of green and red to show players who over/under achieve. Read more about overachieving players on our blog post.
- Major improvements to Player Alerts and Waiver Alerts.
- We added our fantasy baseball guide.
- Enhancements to the fantasy assistant waiver suggestion accuracy.
- Team projections have been added to the trade analyzer for all sports.
- Fixes to our mobile trade analyzer design