The major takeaway from this weeks release notes is to make learning about FantasySP easier than ever. A feature overview page or “tour” page was necessarily for new and existing users to fully understand what the site is all about. I encourage everyone to take a look. The User Panel has undergone big changes as well. The “more” dropdown with additional menus is gone. It is now listed as “Sync Settings Membership”. A floating help button is to the immediate right in-case anyone has questions.
Now the complete list:
- I dropped Amazon SES. Entire site now uses MailJet for email analytics. It’s nice to finally be able to see open rates and click tracking.
- Added Notice for IE7 users that their browser is not supported and needs to be upgraded to use the Fantasy Assistant.
- Added new ranking metrics for pitchers including WHIP, Wins, and Saves.
- Fix for email setting links in daily newsletter.
- Added line-up status to mobile website.
- Implemented Feature Overview
- Implemented new Help floater.
- Fix for Fantasy Assistant help drowndown boxes not expanding.