It’s officially summer, which means baseball is in full swing and we can’t wait until fantasy football arrives. Over the past two months, there have been major updates to FantasySP that I had yet to post about.
The two biggest updates include the Weekly Projections and our new way to analyze waiver pool. These are game changers in my book and you owe it to yourself to check it out inside the fantasy assistant.
The full list of updates include:
- NEW! Projected Weekly records and category performance has been added for baseball. NBA, NHL, and NFL are soon to follow.
- NEW! Support for league customization has been added.
- NEW! Brand new way to analyze the waiver pool.
- Resigned a few areas of the fantasy assistant.
- Fixed numerous bugs.
- Easier way to sync fantasy leagues.
- Support added for CBSSports 2014 football leagues.
- Many more misc updates and enhancements.